cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Discount voucher for Databricks Data Engineer Associate Exam

shubham_sanyasi
New Contributor III

Dear community,

I'm eager to enhance my skills in data engineering and analytics by obtaining certification as a Databricks Data Engineer Associate. Would it be possible to receive a free discount voucher for the exam to support my professional development ?

Thank you for considering my request.

Best regards,

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

MinThuraZaw
New Contributor III

Hello @shubham_sanyasi 

You can get 50% off (worth 100$) by participating in the learning festival starting at the end of this month. 

https://community.databricks.com/t5/events/databricks-learning-festival-virtual-29-february-2024-13-...

View solution in original post

@shubham_sanyasi These learning plans will be available to enroll for free at Databricks Academy course catalog. You don't need to submit anything, just having Databricks Academy profile is okay.

But please keep checking the page, may be they can have new announcements as well. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MinThuraZaw
New Contributor III

Hello @shubham_sanyasi 

You can get 50% off (worth 100$) by participating in the learning festival starting at the end of this month. 

https://community.databricks.com/t5/events/databricks-learning-festival-virtual-29-february-2024-13-...

@MinThuraZaw  How do I need to enroll for participating in learning festival ? Any link for the submission ? 

@shubham_sanyasi These learning plans will be available to enroll for free at Databricks Academy course catalog. You don't need to submit anything, just having Databricks Academy profile is okay.

But please keep checking the page, may be they can have new announcements as well. 

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.