cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Discussions
Connect with fellow community members to discuss general topics related to the Databricks platform, industry trends, and best practices. Share experiences, ask questions, and foster collaboration within the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exam suspended

sai27
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

My databricks exam got suspended on 28h march 2024 and it is still in the suspended state. I have raised a support request using the below link

https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training

and my request Id is #00454905

I would really like to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible so that I can take my exam quickly.

I am currently in between projects and want to get a project where I can get hands-on on Databricks. Having appeared in exam and getting a certificate will help me get selected to a Databricks project.

Considering this please take the action and help me get resolved this issue as quickly as possible.

@Kaniz Fatma​  @Vidula Khanna​  @Vartika Nain​  @Suteja Kanuri​ 

2 REPLIES 2

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @sai27, I understand your concern, and I want to assure you that our team will look into the issue with your exam suspension. We aim to resolve such cases promptly, and our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours.

I appreciate your patience, and we will get back to you as soon as we have an update on your request (request id: 00454905). Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or need assistance.

sai27
New Contributor III

Hi team , 

Completed my exam successfully and received my certificate too .Thank you  

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!