cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

API key deletions

Jimolofsson
New Contributor II

On Thursday the 15th August I noticed that several API keys over all of the accounts I run on Databricks had been removed. They had no expire date and some accounts where on a Azure hosted workspace and some on AWS. 
I would like to hear if you experienced similar issues.

3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Jimolofsson, Is the email address associated with your Databricks Community account the same as your Databricks account/workspace ID? If yes, great! If not, could you please share it on community@databricks.com or via Private Message?

ChendaZhangDB
New Contributor II

Hi @Jimolofsson Was the token removed in use in past 90 days? They could be revoked by the new policy

Jimolofsson
New Contributor II

@Kaniz_Fatma Yes this is one of the accounts that have had the token removed. I sent an e-mail about the other account.

@ChendaZhangDB Thank you for the idea, this could be the case for 2 tokens that were removed. However I also had 2 tokens removed that were in use to access 2 different Served Models daily.
The odd thing is that the 2 tokens that were used to access the Served Models started working again yesterday but they are not listed in the Workspace GUI or when we list tokens in the API... 

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group