Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Azure Databricks Delta live table tab is missing

ChriChri
New Contributor II

In my Azure Databricks workspace UI I do not have the tab "Delta live tables". In the documentation it says that there is a tab after clicking on Jobs in the main menu. I just created this Databricks resource in Azure and from my understanding the DLT feature is now GA on Azure and AWS. What am I missing here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Chr Jon​ , Access control for Delta live table is available only in the Premium plan (or, for customers who subscribed to Databricks before March 3, 2020, the Operational Security package).

Enabling access control for Delta Live Tables allows pipeline owners to control access to pipelines, including permissions to view pipeline details, start and stop pipeline updates, and manage pipeline settings. This article describes the individual permissions and how to configure pipeline access control.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

You need a Premium workspace to use DLT.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Chr Jon​ , Access control for Delta live table is available only in the Premium plan (or, for customers who subscribed to Databricks before March 3, 2020, the Operational Security package).

Enabling access control for Delta Live Tables allows pipeline owners to control access to pipelines, including permissions to view pipeline details, start and stop pipeline updates, and manage pipeline settings. This article describes the individual permissions and how to configure pipeline access control.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Chr Jon​ 

How are you doing? Thanks for posting your question.

Just checking in to see if one of the answers helped, would you let us know?

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.