Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to databricks community edition

Ekaterina_Paste
New Contributor III

I enter my valid login and password here https://community.cloud.databricks.com/login.html but it says "Invalid email address or password"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ekaterina_Paste
New Contributor III

Issue is resolved.

In case it helps someone: you have to fill the form heredatabricks.com/try-databricks and click the 'Get started for free' button. Then, on the next page you have to be extremely attentive to find tiny link at the bottom that will lead you to Community Edition registration.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ekaterina Pasternak​ , Thank you for reaching out. Please email me your I'd with relevant screenshots. I'll get back to you with an update very soon.

Dimerchan
New Contributor II

I have the same issue, could you please help me, thank you!

Safi
New Contributor II

Did you solve your issue? 
I'm having the same issue.
Help me please, Thank you.

Ekaterina_Paste
New Contributor III

Issue is resolved.

In case it helps someone: you have to fill the form heredatabricks.com/try-databricks and click the 'Get started for free' button. Then, on the next page you have to be extremely attentive to find tiny link at the bottom that will lead you to Community Edition registration.

Just to make it easier.

Screenshot 2022-03-03 at 9.01.07 PM

This was already completed in the beginning to get started.   now when you try again.. we get 

"We cannot create an account with the email address you provided. If you have used this email in the past, try the 'Forgot Password?' link on the Databricks login page or contact our sales team."

Forgot password does not send any emails back.. 

Any help?

inferno
New Contributor II

I tried the above steps, but i get this error:

inferno_0-1690816895398.png

When i try the forgot password, it takes me to the reset page but does not reset password. Keeps buffering.

Safi
New Contributor II

Did you solve your issue? 
I'm having the same issue.
Help me please, Thank you.

inferno
New Contributor II

No, the issue still persists. I had to create new account to complete the learning for the certification.

Takhir
New Contributor II

hi my workspace doesn't appear

MVDataBrick
New Contributor II

I have exact same issue.. Also when i say forgot password.. i do not get any response

bindudatabricks
New Contributor II

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.