Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't parallelize model training with sc.parallelize, even tough I can run the same code without parallelizing

rubenteixeira
New Contributor III

I'm training a NeuralProphet for a time series forecasting problem. I'm trying to parallelize my training, but this error is appearing

imageimage.pngThe folder lightning_logs has a hparams.yaml but it's empty. Is this related to permissions on the cluster? Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2

Debayan
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi,

Please let us know if this was checked already:

How would I check it? The error is coming from the line 21, "train = m.fit(df=df_train, freq="M")", that previously ran with no problems. Here's the code:

MicrosoftTeams-image (1)- copyWhen I run the neural_prophet_cv function without the parallelize, this is the result:

MicrosoftTeams-imageI suspect I don't have permissions writing permissions from the cluster

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.