cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Engineer Associate Exam Suspended need help regarding the same

AbhishekSwain47
New Contributor

Dear Databricks Certification Team,

I am writing to request a review of my recent Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam, which was unfortunately suspended on July 4th 2024.

I was diligently taking the exam and focused solely on the computer screen throughout the duration. I did not engage in any unauthorized activity or attempt to use unfair means.

I understand the importance of exam integrity, and I am confident that I adhered to all exam guidelines. I am disappointed that my exam was suspended, and I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue.

I would like to request one of the following options:

• A full refund: Since I was unable to complete the exam due to unforeseen circumstances beyond my control, a full refund would be the most appropriate solution.
  • Rescheduling of the exam: If a refund is not possible, I would like to request a reschedule for the exam at your earliest convenience.

I am available to provide any further information or clarification you may require. Please let me know what documentation or details you need to review my case.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

My webassessor email: abhishekd@elementtechnologies.com

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AbhishekSwain47, I'm sorry to hear your exam was suspended. Please file a ticket with our support team and allow the support team 24-48 hours to resolve the issue. You should also review this documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioural considerations

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!