cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II
9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Smitha Nelapati​ 

Are you looking for a certificate related to the above-mentioned course? Please specify this.

Thanks and Regards

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II
TCS Confidential
Hi Vidula,
Thanks for your response.
I am looking for free voucher which can be used for any databricks certificate as mentioned in screenshot. PFA.
I am preparing for Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0
Please find list of tickets created on URL provided and contacted nearly a month multiple times on databricks contact us form which does not acknowledge with a ticket number.
Unique TicketId: [ ref:_00D61JGc4._5008Y21ONxm:ref ]
Unique TicketId: [ ref:_00D61JGc4._5008Y21Omho:ref ]
Unique TicketId: [ ref:_00D61JGc4._5008Y21P8tk:ref ]
My colleagues received voucher but I didnt receive it yet. Please check and help. Thanks very much.
Regards
Smitha.N

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II
TCS Confidential
Hi Vidula,
Hope you are doing well.
Please acknowledge if my request is being looked at?
Have a good weekend
Regards
Smitha.N

Nadia1
Honored Contributor

Hello Smitha,

Thank you for reaching out. I found two events you attended with two vouchers. They were sent to you last week, they might have gone to your spam folder. I will email you now with both vouchers. Thank you

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

Thanks a lot @Nadia Elsayed​ Nadia, I received voucher just now. Can you confirm validity of this voucher, and can I use for any databricks certification?

I checked my emails and haven't received databrikcs voucher before today. Thanks very much.

Smitha.N

Nadia1
Honored Contributor

Hello Smitha,

They are valid until 11/30/22.

They are valid for:

Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Python

Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Scala

Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional

Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate

Databricks Certified Machine Learning Associate

Databricks Certified Machine Learning Professional

Databricks Certified Data Analyst Associate

Thank you

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

excellent @Nadia Elsayed​  Nadia, This is what I was waiting for, absolutely helpful. Thanks very much again.

Nadia1
Honored Contributor

Of course! Happy to help!

Shivam_Patil
New Contributor II

Hey I am looking for sample papers for the above exam other than the one provided by databricks do any one have any idea about it

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group