cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exam got suspended without any reason

badari_narayan
New Contributor

Hi Team,

My Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Python exam got suspended on 7th March 2024

I was there continuously in front of the camera and suddenly the alert appeared, and support person asked me to show the full table and I have shown the entire room and table twice. And I am not sure why the support person still suspended my exam. As there was nothing suspicious. Please solve this issue.

Please I am requesting you please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

I was in the middle of the exam and it was going well.

Please let me know If you can resume my exam or if you can reschedule the same for anyday.

I have raised the request in the below link:

https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training

request id -#00446313 

Thanks,

Badari Narayan

2 REPLIES 2

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @badari_narayan, Thank you for posting your concern on Community! Our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours. Please bear with us until we sort this out.

vinay076
New Contributor III

hi @badari_narayan did you exam got rescheduled..i am also facing same issue my exam got suspemded

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.