cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Export Users and Groups from Unity Catalog

pragarwal
New Contributor II

Hi,

I am trying to export the list of users and groups from Unity catalog through databricks workspace but i am seeing only the users/groups created inside the workspace instead of the groups and users coming through scim in unity catalog.

How can i get the complete the list of user and groups from Unity Catalog.

Thanks,

Phani.

2 REPLIES 2

Walter_C
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello when you refer to the users and groups in Unity Catalog, do you refer to the ones created at the Account Level?

If this is the case you need to run the API call at the account level and not workspace level, you can see the API doc for account level calls here https://docs.databricks.com/api/account/accountgroups/list

pragarwal
New Contributor II

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I have used above but I am getting below error "Endpoint not found"  I have tried with PAT and also using OAUTH2.0 M2M

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!