cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

getting error while accessing dbfs from databricks community account and couldnt upload any files

angel531
New Contributor II

Hi, I have enabled dbfs in my databricks community account and started the cluster. while accessing dbfs its throwing an error.
doubt.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

satyakiguha
New Contributor III

Hi @Retired_mod I am no longer facing this issue, Thanks to the team for fixing it ! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

satyakiguha
New Contributor III

I am getting the same error....and also I am unable to fetch data from any of the tables....

janin
New Contributor III

Iโ€™m also getting same error from last 2days. I didnโ€™t see any solutions so far. May be db community team has to resolve this issue 

satyakiguha
New Contributor III

Hi @Retired_mod I am no longer facing this issue, Thanks to the team for fixing it ! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group