Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Everyone, I'm interested to learn about the certifications you're pursuing to enhance your skills. Sharing your goals can inspire those ...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Everyone,

I'm interested to learn about the certifications you're pursuing to enhance your skills. Sharing your goals can inspire those who may have started their certification journey but struggled with motivation.

Personally, I recently completed my Azure Fundamentals certification and am now preparing for the AWS Solutions Architect certification. However, as it was taking longer than expected, I decided to take a break and pursue an easier certification to feel a sense of achievement

2 REPLIES 2

FJ
Contributor III

I'm trying the Data Engineering professional exam at the end of the month. It's like a shot in the dark because no practice exams stop are available and from what I've seen online from people who already passed it, the Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks (ID: E-19WXD1) course on the academy portal is not enough. Do you know if any training material for this exam would be available anytime soon?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fjoraldo Mamutaj​ : Have you referred this?

https://www.databricks.com/learn/certification/data-engineer-professional

I request you to enrol into all the three courses on Databricks Academy :

• Advanced Data Engineering With Databricks
  • Certification Overview Course for the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional Exam
  • Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional Exam

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.