Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi all, I'm having some trouble with my Certification Transcript in the Academy Portal. I've passed "Databricks Certified Associate Devel...

Mateo
New Contributor II

Hi all,

I'm having some trouble with my Certification Transcript in the Academy Portal. I've passed "Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0" last year and everything seemed fine (apart from the fact that I've been issued two separate certificates for it). My badge on Accredible is still there.

Couple of weeks back however, I noticed that the Academy Portal got an upgrade and now both my training history and my certification transcript are empty. I tried reaching out to the support but after over two weeks of wait time they simply closed my case stating that they "believe I have received the requested assistance on this matter". I've been ignored by Academy Support twice now.

Do you have any ideas, what I could do or where could I ask for assistance to get my transcript updated again?

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, @Mateo​! My name is Piper, and I'm a moderator for Databricks. Would you please go through this post? You should find the solution you need.

Mateo
New Contributor II

Hey @Piper Wilson​ ! Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I already created a support ticket through the address provided in this post you mentioned. And I got a 'case closed' e-mail after over two weeks with no response and no fix (certificate is still missing) at all. That's why I'm looking for an alternative way to reach someone who can help me out 🙂

So, are there any other options?

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.