cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find consumed DBU

acagatayyilmaz
New Contributor

Hi All,

I'm trying to understand my databricks consumption to purchase a reservation. However, I couldnt find the consumed DBU in both Azure Portal and Databricks workspace.

I'm also exporting and processing Azure Cost data daily. When I check the resource groups that I use in Databricks with the MeterCategory='Azure Databricks' value, I can see the cost and quantity. Cost is ok but when I sum Quantity, it's really absurd amount which I'm 100% sure that not consume.

Could you help me to find consumed DBU

1 REPLY 1

Ayushi_Suthar
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hi @acagatayyilmaz , Hope you are doing well! 

You can refer to the Billable usage system table to find the records of consumed DBU. You can go through the below document to understand more about the System tables: 

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/databricks/administration-guide/system-tables/billing

Please let me know if this helps and leave a like if you find this information useful. Follow-ups are appreciated.
Kudos
Ayushi

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.