Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send Task Specific Parameters using run-now REST API.

p4pratikjain
New Contributor

I am using Following job trigger API -
https://docs.databricks.com/api/workspace/jobs/runnow
Here is what I want to achieve -
I have complex workflow with multiple tasks and each task has python parameter named "--conf-file".
While using runnow REST API I can only set parameters at workflow level and not at individual task level. I have different value for each task for "--conf-file" parameter.
Is there any way I can pass or set this parameter at task level while triggering the Job using REST API.

1 REPLY 1

victormarcel
New Contributor II

@p4pratikjain wrote:

I am using Following job trigger API - Popeyes Guest Experience Survey
https://docs.databricks.com/api/workspace/jobs/runnow
Here is what I want to achieve - 
I have complex workflow with multiple tasks and each task has python parameter named "--conf-file".
While using runnow REST API I can only set parameters at workflow level and not at individual task level. I have different value for each task for "--conf-file" parameter.
Is there any way I can pass or set this parameter at task level while triggering the Job using REST API.

When making API requests to GPT-3, you send a series of messages in the messages parameter. Each message has a role (which can be "system," "user," or "assistant") and content (the content of the message). The conversation history is built by extending the list of messages.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.