cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

How Troubleshooting in user's env

Wenhui
New Contributor II

Hi team,  I want to do POC,  but here I have a question confusing me is  that if your teams engineer need access our data plan env to troubleshooting for us, How do you do can get permission to access our env ? could you help me, thank you very much.

3 REPLIES 3

szymon_dybczak
Contributor

Hi @Wenhui ,

But what's your setup? Which cloud provider? Do you use Unity Catalog?

Hi @szymon_dybczak 

For example, in AWS, I use Databricks to run a sql to query data that the query task(spark task) will run in sql warehouse in my AWS ec2 instance, right?   so my confusing is if when the running task encountered some unknown error, so maybe we want your team help us  troubleshooting issue in our aws ec2, may you need ssh to my ec2? so How should I authorize you to enter my environment to troubleshooting? and where can I see the complete audit records of your operations in my aws env?  Thank you very much.

Wenhui
New Contributor II

@szymon_dybczak could you help me about my question?

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group