Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I passed the Databricks Machine Learning Associate Exam on 2022-11-18. I have not yet received the certificate/Badge. please help Thanks,Mohit Jain

Mohit_Jain19
New Contributor III

I passed the Databricks Machine Learning Associate Exam on 2022-11-18. I have not yet received the certificate/Badge.

please help

Thanks,

Mohit Jain

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

let wait maybe next month you will recive. can u share some infomation take exam Databricks Machine Learning Associate

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Mohit Jain​ 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Could you please share expirences to pass that exam!

Mohit_Jain19
New Contributor III

@Jensen Ackles​  @Alex 1283​ 

AutoML, MLFlow, and FeatureStore were the hot topics in the exam. There were few questions around CI/CD (how to integrate git repo, commit, push, etc). Databricks documentation for Machine Learning would help here.

SparkML is the another topic which had the huge chunk of questions. I have a good experience in SparkML so this section was easier to me.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh I see, this exam is quite easy for people who have a lot of some experience with ML.

BTW, thanks for your sharing 😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alex 1283​,

Do you want to try the ML exam? 😉

Please share some experience with me too

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jensen Ackles​ wait free voucher then plan take DE exam first

Look like everything free not come easy

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Mohit Jain​ 

Hope all is well!

Just wanted to check in that did you receive your badge? If yes then please mark it as the best answer. Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.