Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Is there a way to add a date parameter to the jobs run API call?

Contributor

Hi there I am currently making a call to the Databricks API jobs run endpoint. I would like to make this call on a daily basis to get data on the jobs run in the past 24 hours and add this to my delta table. Is there a way to set a GTE value in the API call? I can't see anything in the documentation. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Sivaprasad1
Valued Contributor II

@Rachel Cunninghamโ€‹ : Are you referring to list run API and to getting the runs that started after a particular time?

if so, please refer to https://docs.databricks.com/dev-tools/api/latest/jobs.html#operation/JobsRunsList

The link explains the options of jobs API.

more specifically, to list the job runs between a specified time frame. I have found the parameters required in the call in the documentation for start_time_from and start_time_to. But if for example I try to return the records between 10th and 11th December. No records are returned.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.