cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Issue on Cluster creating new workspace: I Cannot able to create a new workspace in Databricks using Quickstart. When I am creating the workspace I ge...

Gopi0403
New Contributor III

Issue on Cluster creating new workspace:

I Cannot able to create a new workspace in Databricks using Quickstart. When I am creating the workspace I get the Rollback failed error from AWS eventhough

I have given all the required informations. Kindly help me to resolve the issue. 

Thanks in Advance!

7 REPLIES 7

Prabakar
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

hi @Gopichandran Nโ€‹ could you please add more information on the issue that you are facing. could you please add the screenshot of the error?

Gopi0403
New Contributor III

Hi @Prabakar Ammeappinโ€‹ 

1. when I am creating the new cluster from the existing workspace I am getting the below error.

Time

2022-08-08 19:11:44 IST

Cluster terminated. Reason: Bootstrap Timeout

Help

[id: InstanceId(i-076fe65f17aca877e), status: INSTANCE_INITIALIZING, workerEnvId:WorkerEnvId(workerenv-81439642475117-2688c11a-b254-489b-b382-f0928d40661a), lastStatusChangeTime: 1659965399328, groupIdOpt None,requestIdOpt Some(0808-081423-e8z6mw97-9b40776d-dc2e-41af-a),version 1] with threshold 700 seconds timed out after 701234 milliseconds. Please check network connectivity from the data plane to the control plane.

1. And when I am trying to create a new workspace I am getting the below error.

ROLLBACK_COMPLETE

Description

Set up resources and deploy a Databricks workspace in your AWS account. If you encounter any errors during the process, visit this Databricks Community post for troubleshooting guidance: https://dbricks.co/AWSQuickStartHelp

Kindly help me on this issue

Prabakar
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

hi @Gopichandran Nโ€‹ for the Bootstrap Timeout it could be a network-related issue. Check the system logs of the instance i-076fe65f17aca877e and verify if there is any issue with the network configuration.

For the workspace creation error ROLLBACK_COMPLETE. looks like the workspace has been deleted or it was deleted and recreated immediately. I would suggest deleting this workspace and allowing a minimum of 20-30 mins and then creating the workspace. This will give sufficient time for AWS to clear all the resources that were created for this workspace and avoid conflicts.

Gopi0403
New Contributor III

hi @Prabakar Ammeappinโ€‹ I am able to create a new workspace after deleted and waited for 30 mins but currently I am facing an issue when deploying the databricks model into AWS Sagemaker. Kindly check the below error and advice me on this.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "<string>", line 1, in <module>

File "/miniconda/lib/python3.9/site-packages/mlflow/models/container/__init__.py", line 44, in _init

_serve()

File "/miniconda/lib/python3.9/site-packages/mlflow/models/container/__init__.py", line 71, in _serve

_serve_pyfunc(m)

File "/miniconda/lib/python3.9/site-packages/mlflow/models/container/__init__.py", line 124, in _serve_pyfunc

_install_pyfunc_deps(MODEL_PATH, install_mlflow=True)

File "/miniconda/lib/python3.9/site-packages/mlflow/models/container/__init__.py", line 101, in _install_pyfunc_deps

raise Exception("Failed to create model environment.")

Thanks in Advance !

Prabakar
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee

Hi @Gopichandran Nโ€‹ I understand you are facing a new issue now. But it would be better if you create a new post for this to avoid confusion for the other users who refer to the post. Hope you understand.

Also marking the best answer will help to close this discussion.

Gopi0403
New Contributor III

sure @Prabakar Ammeappinโ€‹ will create a new post on this issue.

Thanks for your quick response.

@Gopichandran Nโ€‹ 

hi gopi. i am facing the same issue could you please provide the new post link so that i can follow up and solve the issue

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group