Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lakehouse Fundamentals Certificate/Badge not appearing

matmat13
New Contributor II

Hello! I just passed the Lakehouse Fundamentals Accreditation and I haven't received any badge or certificate for it. I understand that I need to go to credentials.databricks.com but it is not there. How long before it appears? Need help

20 REPLIES 20

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Riddhi Mazumder​, Thank you for reaching out!

Let us look into this for you, and we'll circle back with an update.

Enatielly
New Contributor II

I have successfully passed the test after completion of the course with 81%. But I have'nt recieved any badge from your side as promised. I have been provided with a certificate which looks fake by itself. I need to post my credentials on Linkedin with valid verification. Please provide me with the badge.

image.png

APadmanabhan

Hello @Enatielly Goes de Souza​ 

I see that you have completed the accreditation today, it will take 24-48 hours for you to receive a badge.

The certificate you've received initially is a course completion one.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Barnie
New Contributor II

Lakehouse Fundamentals Certificate/Badge not appearing

I just passed the Lakehouse Fundamentals Accreditation and I haven't received any badge or certificate for it. How long before it appears? Need help

APadmanabhan

Hi @Barnendra Chaudhuri​ It will take 24-48 hours for the badge for you to receive the code.

andy25
New Contributor II

Hello can you help me, I have the same problem. I don't have the certificate available on credentials.databricks.com.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.