cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Nodes Types

William_Scardua
Contributor III

Hi Guys,

Where can I find the list f nodes types on the Databricks website ? (standard_ds3_v2, etc. etc. etc)

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

Erika_Fonseca
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

You can find it on the pricing page, but more precisely you should look at the List node types API to make sure you consider the instances available in the region of your workspace. https://docs.databricks.com/api/workspace/clusters/listnodetypes

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.

To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers your question?

This will also help other community members who may have similar questions in the future. Thank you for your participation and let us know if you need any further assistance! 

Lakshay
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

If you are looking for list of node types available at the cluster level,  you can look at the drop-down menuScreenshot 2024-01-22 at 7.21.41 PM.png

NoahHirthe
New Contributor II

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. You made my day.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.