Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Missing 'DBAcademy DLT' as a Cluster Policy when creating Delta Live Tables pipeline

subrat
New Contributor

Hi There,

I'm currently going through Module 4 of the Data Engineering Associate pathway, specifically lesson 4.1 - DLT UI Walkthrough. We are instructed to specify the Cluster Policy as 'DBAcademy DLT' when configuring the pipeline. However, this option isn't listed as a Cluster Policy in the Compute section of the configuration settings. The only option available is 'None'.

I believe I have the correct cluster policies enabled when creating a cluster and am unable to find a solution.

It's a duplicate post and a solution have been provided in other post , which ask to run the below notebook. 

/Users/<YOUR USER NAME>/Data Engineering with Databricks - v3.1.4/Includes/Workspace-Setup

Upon running it fails with below error. Please help.
DatabricksApiException: DatabricksApiException(message='You are not authorized to create instance pools. Please contact your administrator.',

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @subrat., 

Thank you for posting your concern on Community!

To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.