cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

MY exam got suspended

vinay076
New Contributor III

Hello Team,

I encountered Pathetic experience while attempting my 1st Data Bricks certification. I was continuously in front of the camera and an alert appeared and then my exam resumed.

Later a support person asked me to show the full room and I showed him around 8-10 times. I am not sure why, but he suspended my exam. Please solve this issue.

I want to request another chance.

This is serious, I have paid and attempted exam ethically. I was not expecting this behavior a from proctor.

Please resolve this on high priority.

Below are details:

Exam: Data bricks Certified Data Engineer Associate

request id: #00453053

Time: 24 Mar 12:00H Asia/Calcutta

@Kaniz @Sujitha.

@Kaniz @Sujitha 

Thanks & Regards,
Vinay Kumar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @vinay076, I understand your concern, and I want to assure you that our team will look into the issue with your exam suspension. We aim to resolve such cases promptly, and our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours.

I appreciate your patience, and we will get back to you as soon as we have an update on your request (request id: 00453053). Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or need assistance.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @vinay076, I understand your concern, and I want to assure you that our team will look into the issue with your exam suspension. We aim to resolve such cases promptly, and our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours.

I appreciate your patience, and we will get back to you as soon as we have an update on your request (request id: 00453053). Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or need assistance.

vinay076
New Contributor III

hi @Kaniz still i didn't get any update could you please help i need this certificate for my project

please consider this as a priority

thanks,

vinay.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @vinay076Thank you for reaching out. Our team will look into this matter and provide you with an update as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@vinay076 Please check your email (including spam) as the support team responded several days ago. If you cannot find the email, please file a support ticket again but also include a couple of dates / times that you would like to resume your exam (that is the information they are waiting for).

vinay076
New Contributor III

hi @Cert-Team 

thanks for providing an update.

i am not able to find any mails from your team i have raised new request with exam reschedule timings please schedule the exam according to the timings mentiond in request 

new request id: #00454509

since i am not able to recieve your mails please inform here in community once rescheduling is done.

thank you

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Thanks @vinay076 You will receive notice of the reschedule via an email from Webassessor.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.