Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My exam has suspended , Need help Urgently (10/06/2023)

varad
New Contributor III

Hello Team, 

I encountered Pathetic experience while attempting my 1st DataBricks certification. Abruptly, Proctor asked me to show my desk, after showing he/she asked multiple times.. wasted my time and then suspended my exam. 

I want to file a complaint as I was not involved in any unfair means. Also, I want to request another chance if I don't clear in this attempt. 

This is serious, I have paid and attempted exam ethically. I was not expecting this behaviour a from proctor. I had few personal items like bottles and credit card lying around desk.. this doesn't mean I was cheating. 

Please resolve this on high priority. 

Below are details:

username: varadmanglekar@gmail.com

Exam: Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate (Version 3)

TIme: 10 June 2023 1615H Asia/Calcutta

Proctor asked me to connect with https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training, I didn't received ticket number.

Thanks. 

Regards, 

Varad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

varad
New Contributor III

Thanks @Vidula Khanna​  @Priyadarshini G​ 

Exam got rescheduled and I cleared it.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

varad
New Contributor III

@Kaniz Fatma​  @Vidula Khanna​  @Suteja Kanuri​  Please look into this.

Priyag1
Honored Contributor II

@Varad Manglekar​ ,I am sorry for what had happened. Please raise multiple tickets if they dont respond , also wait for sometime ..our time zones are different so there will be some time lag for them to reply you .

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Varad Manglekar​ 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

Kindly raise the ticket once again.

varad
New Contributor III

Thanks @Vidula Khanna​  @Priyadarshini G​ 

Exam got rescheduled and I cleared it.

Priyag1
Honored Contributor II

Congratulations !! @Varad Manglekar​ 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Varad Manglekar​ 

Glad to hear!

Help us build a vibrant and resourceful community by recognizing and highlighting insightful contributions. Mark the best answers and show your appreciation!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.