cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Refresh the Spark UI automatically

achistef
New Contributor II

Hello!

I'm using Databricks with Azure. On a daily basis, I check the status of numerous jobs through the Spark UI. At the moment, the Spark UI does not refresh by itself. I have to refresh the webpage to get the latest status. I wonder if there is a way to enable automatic updates of the Spark UI. This would be very helpful!

I hope this is not a silly question,

Thank you for your time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

shan_chandra
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@achistef - This is a very good question. we at Databricks encourage users to be open with their questions.

There is an existing feature request to refresh the webpage . However, this needs to Since this is a new feature it will need to go through backlog prioritisation process which might take time.We donโ€™t have an ETA on this at this point of time .However, you can always check the status of this feature in future by replying to this post or create a new one to know the status.  

Thanks, Shan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

shan_chandra
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@achistef - This is a very good question. we at Databricks encourage users to be open with their questions.

There is an existing feature request to refresh the webpage . However, this needs to Since this is a new feature it will need to go through backlog prioritisation process which might take time.We donโ€™t have an ETA on this at this point of time .However, you can always check the status of this feature in future by replying to this post or create a new one to know the status.  

Thanks, Shan

achistef
New Contributor II

Thank you for the answer. 

shan_chandra
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@achistef - you are welcome!!!

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!