Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Exam got Suspended at middle without any reason.

Sudheerreddy25
New Contributor II

Hi Team,

My Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate (Version 3) exam got suspended on 25th August and it is in progress state.

I was there continuously in front of the camera and suddenly the alert appeared, and support person asked me to show the full table and I have shown the entire room and table twice. And I am not sure why the support person still suspended my exam. As there was nothing suspicious. Please solve this issue.

I really need to get the certification and its really important for my project. Please I am requesting you please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

I was in the middle of the exam and it was going well.

Please let me know If you can resume my exam or if you can reschedule the same for anyday.

I have raised the request in the below link:

https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training

request id - #00362711

My webassessor account - sudheer6303 

mail - sudheervlogs7@gmail.com

Please resolve this issue. Its really very important.

Thanks & Regards,
Sudheer Reddy.

@Vartika 

@Cert-Team 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Sudheerreddy25 The support team has rescheduled the exam to your preferred time. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Sudheerreddy25, I'm sorry you experienced this issue when taking your exam. The support team is handling your case. Please review Kryterion's documentation on how to prepare for an online proctored exam 

https://kryterion.my.site.com/support/s/article/How-to-Prepare-for-an-Online-Exam-Pre-check?language...

Hi, 

I got mail from support team, they mention like please reply to this mail of your convinent time and date for rescheduling your exam.

I replied to that mail and i mentioned 30th August 16:30 pm of my convinent time.

Almost one and half day completed, till now i haven't received any update regarding this. 

Can you please follow up this ASAP. 

Thanks & Regards,

Mitta Sudheer Reddy. 

@Cert-Team

@Vartika 

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Sudheerreddy25 The support team has rescheduled the exam to your preferred time. 

Shrutiii_11
New Contributor III

Hi Support team,

I require your urgent support.

Same thing happened with me. I cleared everything before exam . Proctor did not ask to show room before test start, while giving exam he/she asked to rotate camera. 

FYI-my desk was clear, in center away from walls. no headphone nothing. Phone was also away as it was asked in intructions to keep it away at a reachable distance in case of need

Below warining he/she gave- which I verifed
1.He/She was  doubtful about lightbulb, being a camera- I showed it by lighting and closeup 

2. show table- I showed , it was all clear

3. show room-  and walls

Proctoring should be done better , like Pearson View- they check everything before to verify and ask in case they have doubts. 

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Shrutiii_11 , Thank you for posting your concern on Community!

To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

byedla
New Contributor II

Hello team, 

Same thing happened to me as well by Kryterion. This is very unfair, no reasoning nothing they just suspend you and don't give response post that. I doubt why google tied up with such worst online proctoring system.

I wrote a brief email to google cloud support om the same. It just happened now and while searching online i found these comments.

GCP - Cloud Digital Leader exam
my webassessor account: bhupesh.yedla

email: bhupesh.yedla@outlook.com

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.