cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Suspended - Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark

Atifdatabricks
New Contributor II

During middle of the exam I got suspended. It said due to my eye movement. I had the test on left part of my monitor and pdf (which was provided as a testing aid for this exam) on right side. I was just moving my eyes left and right as I was using PDF but I got the message that I got suspended and exit out. I opened a case with Databricks

Can someone please look into this. This is very disappointing as I didn't do anything wrong. I was just using the PDF and no one can do it without moving eyes left and right.

Thanks,

Atif. 

2 REPLIES 2

Atifdatabricks
New Contributor II

My request number is 00353935

@Atifdatabricks you will receive a response to your ticket. Also please review this information before launching a certification exam:
https://kryterion.my.site.com/support/s/article/How-to-Prepare-for-an-Online-Exam-Pre-check?language...

Thanks!

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group