cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The transaction log has failed integrity checks. We recommend you contact Databricks support for assistance. Failed verification at version 48 of:

Shan3009
New Contributor III

I am trying to write data frame data into delta table. Previously it was working fine but now it is throwing "Log has failed integrity checks"

4 REPLIES 4

Debayan
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Shanmuganathan Jothikumar​ , Is this happening after upgrading it to a particular DBR?

As per the error "FileSizeHistogram mismatch in file sizes

FileSizeHistogram mismatch in file counts" this needs further triage. If this keeps on happening, could you please raise a case to Databricks support.

Shan3009
New Contributor III

We didn't do any upgrade. This happened second time in a row. Last time, I dropped the table and removed all files from the path and created new table with same name due to time constraint.

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Shanmuganathan Jothikumar​ ​, We haven’t heard from you since the last response from @Debayan Mukherjee​ , and I was checking back to see if you have a resolution yet.

If you have any solution, please share it with the community as it can be helpful to others. Otherwise, we will respond with more details and try to help.

Also, Please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

jcasanella
New Contributor III

@Shanmuganathan Jothikumar​ I've the same exception after upgrading into unity catalog. Need to investigate a little more but adding the following setting, it works:

spark.conf.set("spark.databricks.delta.state.corruptionIsFatal", False)

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!