Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Unable to login to Databricks Community Edition

Arihant
New Contributor

Hello All,I have successfully created a databricks account and went to login to the community edition with the exact same login credentials as my account, but it tells me that the email/password are invalid. I can login with these same exact credentials  for the regular databricks community edition. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Arihant , 

Please look at this link related to the Community - Edition, which might solve your problem.

I appreciate your interest in sharing your Community-Edition query with us. However, at this time, we are not entertaining any Community-Edition questions. We truly appreciate your understanding and hope you continue engaging with our content and offerings in other ways.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Thank you again for your understanding.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.