cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to mount datalake gen1 to databricks

stramzik
New Contributor II

I was mounting the Datalake Gen1 to Databricks for accessing and processing files, The below code was working great for the past 1 year and all of a sudden I'm getting an error

configs = {"df.adl.oauth2.access.token.provider.type": "ClientCredential", "df.adl.oauth2.client.id": dbutils.secrets.get(scope = "scope1", key = "scope1ID"), "df.adl.oauth2.credential": dbutils.secrets.get(scope = "scope1", key = "scope1Secret"), "df.adl.oauth2.refresh.url": "https://login.microsoftonline.com/####REPLACED

FOR SECURITY###/oauth2/token"}

Optionally, you can add <directory-name> to the source URI of your mount point.

butils.fs.mount( source = "adl://company.azuredatalakestore.net/sandbox/", mount_point = "/mnt/testFolder", extra_configs = configs) </p><p>But all of a sudden I'm getting the below error</p><pre>Error : ExecutionError: An error occurred while calling o334.mount. : com.microsoft.azure.datalake.store.ADLException: Error creating directory / Error fetching access token Operation null failed with exception java.io.IOException : AADToken: HTTP connection failed for getting token from AzureAD due to timeout. Client Request Id :##### MASKED FOR SECURITY## Latency(ns) : 73677066

I cant figure out the error, The Only thing which has changed is the Service Principle had expired and I've updated the Service Principle on Keyvault.

1 REPLY 1

stramzik
New Contributor II

bumping up the thread

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group