Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see the Delta Live Tables tab in Workflows on Azure Databricks

PhoenBounce
New Contributor III

I have looked everywhere but I am unable to find the option but doing the training indicates I need to do this to create a pipeline.

I must be missing something obvious as I am new to this

Thanks

Steve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

LandanG
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hi @Stephen Robinson​ ,

What Databricks plan are you using? Right now Delta Live Tables is only available on the Premium plan which may be why you can't see the tab

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

LandanG
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hi @Stephen Robinson​ ,

What Databricks plan are you using? Right now Delta Live Tables is only available on the Premium plan which may be why you can't see the tab

PhoenBounce
New Contributor III

thank you for this - really appreciate you taking the time to respond. I will give it a go

Unforgiven
Valued Contributor III

Delta Live Tables (DLT) is the first ETL framework that uses a simple declarative approach to building reliable data pipelines and automatically managing your infrastructure at scale so data analysts and engineers can spend less time on tooling and focus on getting value from data. With DLT, engineers are able to treat their data as code and apply modern software engineering best practices like testing, error handling, monitoring and documentation to deploy reliable pipelines at scale.

Delta live tables is a Databricks Premium feature so it is only available in a premium workspace.

This picture capture found from there https://www.databricks.com/product/azure-pricingimage

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Stephen Robinson​ , We haven’t heard from you since the last response from @Number Four I am​ and @Landan George​​, and I was checking back to see if their suggestions helped you.

Or else, If you have any solution, please share it with the community, as it can be helpful to others.

Also, Please don't forget to click on the "Select As Best" button whenever the information provided helps resolve your question.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.