cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using AWS glue schema registry in Databricks Autoloader

herry
New Contributor III

Hi All,

I plan to store the schema of my table in AWS glue schema registry. Is there any simple way to use it in Databricks Autoloader?

My goal is to build a data pipeline with Autoloader for schema validation.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Atanu
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@Herry Ramli​ Auto Loader works with DBFS paths as well as direct paths to the data source.

Read stream from landing "table" — we get the location of the glue catalog table for this and use format("cloudFiles") to utilize autoloader

I am not sure if above fits with your use case, but we got very less use case with glue and autoloader.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ herry! My name is Kaniz, and I'm the technical moderator here. Great to meet you, and thanks for your question! Let's see if your peers in the community have an answer to your question first. Or else I will get back to you soon. Thanks.

Atanu
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@Herry Ramli​ Auto Loader works with DBFS paths as well as direct paths to the data source.

Read stream from landing "table" — we get the location of the glue catalog table for this and use format("cloudFiles") to utilize autoloader

I am not sure if above fits with your use case, but we got very less use case with glue and autoloader.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Herry Ramli​ - Does Atanu's answer help you solve the issue you're facing? If yes, would you be happy to mark it as best so that other members can find the solution more quickly?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there @Herry Ramli​ 

Hope all is well!

Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution? Else please let us know if you need more help.

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!