Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is my subscription plan?

ottomes
New Contributor II

I am working as data engineer I was about checking the subscription plan. I would like to know how I can check the subscription plan. I am "Admin" but I cannot "Manage accounts" on Databricks workspace portal.

This subscription information is pretty important for me, because on GCP the Jobs Compute DBU on Standard/Premium costs 0.10$ or 0.15$. I need to know it in order to optimize the size of the Job cluster. 

Can you please point me in the right direction how I can be sure if Standard or Premium Plan am I using?
(without going to the procurement:))))

Thanks in advance,

3 REPLIES 3

Atanu
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

You can find all information related to pricing here -
https://www.databricks.com/product/pricing

Atanu
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

ottomes
New Contributor II

Hey, not really. Update you: if you try to add ACL to a secret scope then you will be sure that your subscription is Enterprise or Standard, because either you succeed then you are working with Enterprise or the API respond with the Standard subscription does not have ACL features.

Otto

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.