Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

hravilla
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upload file to DBFS fails with error code 0

When trying to upload to DBFS from local machine getting error as "Error occurred when processing file ... : Server responded with 0 code" DBR 7.3 LTSSpark 3.0.1 Scala 2.12 Uploading the file using the "upload" in the Databricks cloud console, the c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
PramodNaik
New Contributor II
  • 0 kudos

Even I am facing the same issue with GCP databricks. I am able to upload files with smaller size. When i tried with 3MB file, databricks chokes. I get the above error. I tried with aws databricks, it works good even for bigger size files.

• 0 kudos
aemorina
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can Databricks Connect work on a cluster with port 443?

I am attempting to use Databricks Connect with a cluster in Azure Government with a port of 443 but get the following error when running databricks-connect test.The port you specified is either being used already or invalid. Port: The port that Data...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
daniil_terentye
by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

EXISTS statement works incorrectly

Hi everybody. Looks like EXISTS statement works incorrectly. If i execute the following statement in SQL Server it returns one row, as it should WITH a AS ( SELECT '1' AS id, 'Super Company' AS name UNION SELECT '2' AS id, 'SUPER COMPANY...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
daniil_terentye
New Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

In newer versions of spark it's possible to use ANTI JOIN and SEMI JOIN It looks this way:WITH a AS ( SELECT '1' AS id, 'Super Company' AS name UNION SELECT '2' AS id, 'SUPER COMPANY' AS name ), b AS ( SELECT 'a@b.com' AS user_username, 'Super Co...

• 0 kudos
2 More Replies
nickmaco
by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Databricks - autostart from jdbc query

Hi team, New to Databricks and trying to understand if there is a "True" auto-start capability with Databricks. We are evaluating Databricks Delta lake as an alternative cloud based datawarehouse solution but the biggest problem I see is the inabili...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
nickmaco
New Contributor II
  • 0 kudos

Just adding on to this. Using DBeaver as a client and using a singlenode cluster and a pool of idling VM, it was possible to get the autostart time of the cluster down to 35 seconds, + 17 seconds for the query time on top to show the first 200 rows ...

• 0 kudos
vishavgupta988
by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to set font-size of values in each cell of dataframe?

I am working on pandas and python.After processing a particular dataframe in my program , I am appending that dataframe below an existing Excel file. Now problem is my excel has font size of 11 pt but dataframe has font size of 12 pt.I want to set f...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
DominicFHelms
New Contributor II
  • 0 kudos

I like sharp fonts.

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
okmich
by New Contributor II
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

S3 connection reset error :: Removing Spark Config on Cluster

Hi guys, I am running a production pipeline (Databricks Runtime 7.3 LTS) that keeps failing for some delta file reads with the error: 21/07/19 09:56:02 ERROR Executor: Exception in task 36.1 in stage 2.0 (TID 58) com.databricks.sql.io.FileReadExcept...

• 0 replies
  • 1 kudos
talegari
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

sparkR.session() from web terminal

Question: sparkR.session() gives an error when run on web terminal, while it runs in a notebook. What parameters should be provided to create a spark session on web terminal? PS: I am trying to run a .R file using Rscript call on terminal instead ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
DanSiegel
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access an external table from another workspace

What's the best way to add an external table so another cluster/workspace can access an existing external table on S3? I need to redeploy my workspace into a new VPC, so I am not expecting any collisions of the warehouses. Is it as simple as adding ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
CalvinCalvert_
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How does FSCK work and does it have any negative effects on subsequent notebook executions?

In my environment, there are 3 groups of notebooks that run on their own schedules, however they all use the same underlying transaction logs (auditlogs, as we call them) in S3. From time to time, various notebooks from each of the 3 groups fail wit...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
AnandNair
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Load an explicit schema from an external metadata.csv file or a json file for reading csv's into dataframe

Hi, I have a metadata csv file which contains column name, and datatype such as Colm1: INT Colm2: String. I can also get the same in a json format as shown: I can store this on ADLS. How can I convert this into a schema like: "Myschema" that I can ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Devaraj
by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not able to fetch data from Simba Spark Jdbc Driver

We are getting below error when we tried to set the date in preparedstatement using Simba Spark Jdbc Driver. Exception: Query execution failed: [Simba][SparkJDBCDriver](500051) ERROR processing query/statement. Error Code: 0, SQL state: org.apache.h...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors