Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whenever using the displayHTML method or any python library that requires rendering HTML we get the following error in the results:  Uncaught SyntaxEr...

coltonflowers
New Contributor III

Whenever using the displayHTML method or any python library that requires rendering HTML we get the following error in the results: 

Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token

We cannot reproduce this error reliably, and resizing the html window will either fix or cause this issue. We are using the DB 12.1 runtime.

5 REPLIES 5

coltonflowers
New Contributor III

I should add, we've only started experiencing this problem since last Thursday.

karthik_p
Esteemed Contributor

@Colton Flowers​ Within your code , are you using any Dapi Token

No we're not.

Debayan
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi, If you could confirm the whole error stack will help us understanding the issue little clear.

Also, please tag @Debayan​ with your next response which will notify me. Thank you!

@Debayan Mukherjee​ Where do I retrieve the stack trace? The only thing that appears in the results box is "Uncaught SyntaxError: Invalid or unexpected token".

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.