Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Databricks Academy Learners
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Apache Spark Programming course - can we enter full screen?

Jinfei
Contributor II

Not sure if this is the best place to provide course feedback, but I really want to give suggestions on the Apache Spark Programming course.

I notice Apache Spark Programming course is a little different from others. It seems more advanced, but I can't even enter full screen to watch videos. It has driven be crazy. Also, this page the screenshot is not complete. image

2 REPLIES 2

ignacy
New Contributor II

Bump!

henrich
New Contributor III

That's actually not a Databricks problem per se but relates to the HTML <video> tag. You could use your browser's developer tool, inspect the video element, and find the video source. Then you could open that URL (hosted by some CDN service) in a new tab where you can enable fullscreen mode.

On Databrick's side, they could of course implement a proper JavaScript function to enable fullscreen mode.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.