Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Learning Festival - Virtual: 20 November 2023 - 15 December 2023

s_park
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

🚀 Join the Databricks Learning Festival - Virtual! 🚀

📅 Mark your calendars from 20 November 2023 to 15 December 2023!

💡 Upskill today across data engineering, data analysis, and data science. Join the thousands who have elevated their career with Databricks training & certification. 

🎟️ Be the first 5,000 to complete at least one of the courses below within the duration, and earn a 50%-off Databricks certification voucher (worth US $100)

🔗 Don't miss out on this opportunity to supercharge your data skills and elevate your career. Register now!

Data Engineer Learning Plan
- Data Engineering with Databricks
Customers & Prospects | Partners
Data Engineer Learning Plan
- Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks
Data Analyst Learning Plan
- Data Analysis with Databricks SQL
Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan
- Scalable Machine Learning with Apache Spark
Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan
- Machine Learning in Production
Platform Administrator Learning Plan Customers & Prospects | Partners
AWS Databricks Platform Architect Learning Plan Customers & Prospects | Partners
Azure Databricks Platform Architect Learning Plan Customers & Prospects | Partners
GCP Databricks Platform Architect Learning Plan Customers & Prospects | Partners

#DatabricksLearningFestival #Databricks #Data #AI

If you have any questions, check out the FAQ page in Databricks Community - Databricks Academy Learners Group first. If you can’t find the answers, ask them in this post or in the Databricks Academy Learners Group and engage your fellow learners.

See you there! 📚🎓🧑‍💻🧑‍🎓

2 REPLIES 2

AzDataEngineer
New Contributor II

I wish you had made an update so that it emails you to confirm if you were in the first 5,000.  I just completed the data engineering learning plan.  Is it safe to assume I'm in the first 5,000?  No idea how many people are doing this.

ThinkJet
New Contributor II

Same story for me. Completed "Data Engineer Learning Plan" 2022-11-22 and still not know if I'm granted with this voucher or not

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.