Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Databricks Academy Learners
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Does Databricks Academy not provide self-paced e-learning format of the Data Engineering with Databricks course?

mayuri_s
Contributor

Data engineering with Databricks - I want to learn with self-paced e-learning but I cannot find this course in the Academy catalog. Does Databricks Academy not provide self-paced e-learning format of the Data Engineering with Databricks course? I could only find a short course - Getting Started ... but it hardly contains any content to prepare for even the Associate exam. The public training lands on instructor-led training which is too costly $1500 USD. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Does anyone know any good resource to prepare for the Associate and Professional Data engineering with Databricks certificate exams?

Thanks for answering !

Catalog contains no course for self-paced e-learning for Data engineering

11 REPLIES 11

Priyag1
Honored Contributor II

Hi @Mayuri Saikiaโ€‹  please raise a ticket and check with databricks training and support team , if you have eligibility they will raise the access . In academy sometime all courses are not open

Leonidas
New Contributor II

you should be able to access them from the user menu on the top left then the course catalog.

Siddhuth
New Contributor III

KaKa
Contributor

same with me. that is need to pay money get the course data engineer , 1500USD ๐Ÿ˜ž

KaKa_0-1689576762931.png

SoniaFoster
New Contributor II

I would like to take this course, but it is very expensive for a student. It is very important for me to study well. And for that I do my best. I even found https://assignmentbro.com/us/cybersecurity-assignment-help to help me with some of my assignments. Which makes my grades better.

AG2
New Contributor III

It's available in Partner portal, You company should be partner with Databricks to access this course.

jameswilliamson
New Contributor II

Hii, everyone 

Yes, most reputable academic writing services offer guarantees for plagiarism-free work to ensure the originality and quality of your assignments. These services use advanced plagiarism detection tools to check each piece of content before submission. They also emphasize creating assignments from scratch based on individual requirements, which minimizes the risk of copied content.

stevenmarkup
New Contributor II

Databricks Academy does offer a self-paced e-learning format for the Data Engineering with Databricks course. This allows learners to progress through the material at their own pace, providing flexibility for those who need los angeles lakers jacket to balance their studies with other commitments.

stevenmarkup
New Contributor II

Databricks Academy does offer a self-paced e-learning format for the Data Engineering with Databricks course. This allows learners to progress through the material at their own pace, providing flexibility for those who need los angeles lakers jacket to balance their studies with other commitments.

stevenmarkup
New Contributor II

No, Databricks Academy does offer a self-paced e-learning format for the Data Engineering with Databricks course. This allows learners to progress through the material at their own speed, providing flexibility to accommodate different schedules and learning preferences.

PVJackets
New Contributor

This page is very helpfull for me because of the informative content
los angeles lakers jacket

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group