Did you mean:ย 

Hi guys can anyone from this group can you help me for below issue

yogu
Honored Contributor III

Hi guys can anyone from this group can you help me for below issue

11 REPLIES 11

yogu
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Christy Setoโ€‹ can you plz look my issues. I have posted same issues to other grup also. I am waiting for solution

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Number Four I amโ€‹ is the same issue with you?

Unforgiven
Valued Contributor III

@Jensen Acklesโ€‹ yup many people got same issues with me on 2 points : 100 Rewards points + Get free voucher exam. I had done all steps as events databricks requirement until now dont receive mail update all that offers events

yogu
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Number Four I amโ€‹ Did u issues resloved?? In my case not a single point reflected on reward portal. Do u know any POC so i can raise concern with databricks team

Unforgiven
Valued Contributor III

@Yogita Chavanโ€‹ let go to help support center submit ticket.

Cheer

yogu
Honored Contributor III

hi @Number Four I amโ€‹ mine issues is resolved i am able to see points now in reward store

Unforgiven
Valued Contributor III

@Yogita Chavanโ€‹ my points updated. tks for your updated

yogu
Honored Contributor III

osm

Heman2
Valued Contributor II

Rewards points total could be reflected in 1- 2 days โ€‹behind your lifetime points on the Databriks community

yogu
Honored Contributor III

yes @Hemanth Aโ€‹ already mine issue was resolved.

boyelana
Contributor III

I think no one is clear as to how Databricks award points. Mine is showing 1 point even though I have passed the Lakehouse Fundamental exams and I have joined the Learners' group for more than 8 business days.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.