cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search Code "DB005A" is not working.

Mahendra1
New Contributor III

Hi all,

As mentioned in the group details section, I Have Searched for "DB005A" in the Course Catalog but I did not find any result for this. could you please look into it?

I have also attached screenshot of the Group Details and result of the search.

Thank you!!!

imageimage.png

4 REPLIES 4

Shalabh007
Honored Contributor

@Mahendra Tayade​ if you are looking for "Fundamentals of the Databricks Lakehouse Platform Accreditation", then please search for "E-E04YDV" in academy and you shall get a result similar to 2nd result in the attached screenshot.

Alternatively you can also access using the below direct link:

https://customer-academy.databricks.com/learn/course/529/fundamentals-of-the-databricks-lakehouse-pl...

Screenshot 2022-11-29 at 2.17.27 PM

Mahendra1
New Contributor III

@Shalabh Agarwal​  This is different course, But no problem I will search 🔍.

Thank you !!!👍

Shalabh007
Honored Contributor

@Mahendra Tayade​ what exactly you are looking ?

FYI, DB005A is the course catalog code and not searchable. If you scroll down the Course Catalog page you shall be able to locate it.

Mahendra1
New Contributor III

hi @Shalabh Agarwal​ 

I got it 😊 . It is in last row of screen shot that you had attached. “certification overview courses”

thank you !!! 👍

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group