Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Databricks Academy Learners
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Special offer: When you earn your Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals accreditation between today and November 30, 2022, you will get 100 Rewards Points...

trang_le
Contributor

Special offer: When you earn your Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals accreditation between today and November 30, 2022, you will get 100 Rewards Points! An example of what Rewards Points can be redeemed for:

Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 4.30.15 PM

19 REPLIES 19

Unforgiven
Valued Contributor III

if i got cert Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals accreditation before Nov 2022 i can get 100 Rewards Points? ๐Ÿ˜‹

Yes @Number Four I amโ€‹ !

Considering that, if I joined this group yesterday and finished the lake house certification when the points will be available in my account? thanks!

Hi @Juan Afanadorโ€‹, You must sign up for the Rewards Store with the same email you use for Databricks Community for your points to show. New points could take 1 - 2 business days to show on your Rewards Store account.

Unforgiven
Valued Contributor III

@Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹ Lifetimes points my account show 420points

Rewards Point show 177 Points

How i know 100points in this special offer go into my account? current i did not see any notification about 100points go into. I only see badge comment, post , liked by endusers in the community group

@Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹  I have had the same email on both platforms since the last week, and until now I only see the community points, the one hundred reward points don't show on the rewards page ๐Ÿ˜ž

Heman2
Valued Contributor II

@Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹ I have completed my certification, but the reward points are not reflecting in my profile, let me know if you can help me on this

Mulder81
New Contributor II

I got my lakehouse fundamentals accreditation last year and renewed it in August.

yogu
Honored Contributor III

if i got cert Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals accreditation before Nov 2022 i can get 100 Rewards Points?

s04
New Contributor III

@Kaniz Fatmaโ€‹ 

I completed my Lakehouse Fundamentals accreditation on September 27, 2022 and joined this community group today. Can I also get the 100 Reward points ?

Rajeev_Basu
Contributor III

I completed it earlier. am I eligible too?

zikzakjack
New Contributor II

Same here. I have also completed it earlier. am I eligible?

tunstila
Contributor II

I got my Lakehouse Fundamentals already and I have also joined the learners group, but my points still shows 42 instead of 100 points.

Who can help?

I'm also waiting since the last week, but they probably make the review manually if you finished the lake house fundamentals before this month, hope so

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!