Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
DELETE
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

About databricks Data Engineer Certification ..

Kapil
New Contributor III

Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate (Version 3) certification exam

I have passed the engineer associate exam but have not received certificate within 48 hours.

5 REPLIES 5

Jose0165
New Contributor II

Hello,

I would like to suggest here.

If you have not received your Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate certificate within 48 hours of passing the exam, there could be a few possible reasons why:

1. Technical issues: There may be technical issues that are preventing the certificate from being generated and delivered to you. In this case, you can contact Databricks support for assistance.
  2. Verification process: Databricks has a verification process to ensure that all exam takers meet the necessary requirements and have not violated any policies. This verification process may take some time and could be the reason for the delay in receiving your certificate.
  3. Incorrect contact information: It's possible that the contact information you provided during registration for the exam was incorrect or incomplete. Make sure to double-check your email address and other contact details to ensure that they are correct.

In any case, the best course of action is to contact Databricks support for assistance. They can help you track down the issue and provide guidance on how to proceed. You can contact support by submitting a ticket through the Databricks Help Center or by emailing support@databricks.com. hope so it will help you. BenefitsCal App

Kapil
New Contributor III

Thanks you so much ... But How much Time it will take to respond me.. any idea??

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Kapil Patilโ€‹ 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

Kapil
New Contributor III

Submitted.

Kapil
New Contributor III

Hello ma'am.

I haven't got My certification and Badge till Now. I tried all the ways towards you. but not able to get proper Response..

I hope you will resolve my issue as soon as possible.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group