DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification voucher not sent

FJ
Contributor III

I completed the Data Lakehouse Certification on 30th Sept 2022 and as per the Databricks policy I should receive a Certification Voucher but it's almost more than a month now that I haven't received any. Nothing on Spam also. Read my message till the end and don't auto-reply to open a ticket at  https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training because I already did. (Even though I cannot access the ticket anymore, go figure it 😑)

Ticket Detail:

Ticket Number: #00233340

Subject: missing voucher

It wonders me how I keep receiving correctly every databricks mail(especially promo), but when it comes to vouchers you promised to deliver, they strangely always finish on spam (they don't) and I have to write mail and open tickets on your portal.

I also went through the open tickets about this issue and I see lots of people with the same problem. Coincidence? 

ALSO since I'm here, I also remembered I haven't received another voucher by attending

Certification Prep Training - Databricks Data Engineer Associate.

This was on oct 28th and the voucher they said expired on OCT 31st so you practically had 3 days to redeem it 😑 (got the mail, and might attach it if you don't believe me)

And this is the 4th time I don't get a voucher. Probably I forgot to redeem some other voucher, but I guess that's your goal right, saving vouchers and waste our time.

Again, I love Databricks but you clearly need to manage this better!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

FJ
Contributor III

voucher received via mail by @Nadia Elsayed​ 

Thanks again

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

FJ
Contributor III

voucher received via mail by @Nadia Elsayed​ 

Thanks again

Vartika

Hey @Fjoraldo Mamutaj​,

Great to hear that. Thank you so much for letting us know!

And thanks a bunch @Nadia Elsayed​.  

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.