DELETE
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Did not receive Databricks Data Engineer Associate Certification

KKo
Contributor III

Even I passed the certification, I didnโ€™t receive certificate on email or on credential website. Could someone help me on this please.

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Kris Koiralaโ€‹ 

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

KKo
Contributor III

I opened the ticket few days back, nobody even responded on it.

KKo
Contributor III

Hi @Vidula Khannaโ€‹, I passed my exam on 27th, it said the certificate would come to my email with in 24 hrs. Now it's already been 4 days I opened ticket to the support team, and I am not hearing a word from them. Could you please make clear what is missing?

@Nadia Elsayedโ€‹ would you be able to check this request please? Thank you in advance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Kris Koiralaโ€‹ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

KKo
Contributor III

@Vidula Khannaโ€‹ I received my certificate after a week from the day I passed the exam, on credential website. It was said on the exam day that the certificate would come to my email with in 24 hrs but it took more than a week. I don't understand why Databricks don't fix this simple issue. For me getting certificate on time was crucial.

If it could not be delivered with in 24 hrs, I don't understand why it was mentioned so.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.