cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a VOUCHER

SubhaJ
New Contributor III

Hi team,

I'm planning to give the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam.

can you please provide me with a voucher for that?

I went through the official site's video tutorials around 1 year ago.

And now wanted to give the exam Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate v2.

If you can please provide one I'll be very helpful.

Thanks & regards,

Subha Jha

5 REPLIES 5

jose_gonzalez

Adding @Vidula Khanna​ and @Kaniz Fatma​ for visibility to help you with your request

Vartika

Hi @Subha Jha​,

Thank you for reaching out! 

Please submit a ticket to our Training Team here: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-usReqType=training  and our team will get back to you shortly. 

SubhaJ
New Contributor III

Hi @Vartika Nain​ ,

Appreciate your followback and suggestion.

I raised a ticket on Databricks Training Team.

I'm waiting for positive response. 😊

Thanks again for reaching too soon.

Thanks & regards,

Subha Jha

pvignesh92
Honored Contributor

@Subha Jha​ Hi, Vouchers are not given like that from a databricks forum. There would be a series of trainings conducted by Databricks from time to time. On attending the training and completing the Lakehouse fundamentals certification, you are eligible for vouchers. You can follow the Linked In page of Samantha Menot and the Databricks Events Link for such training announcements.

Databricks Events

SubhaJ
New Contributor III

HI @pvignesh92,

Hope you are doing well, thank you for replying back.

As I mentioned previously I already gone through the vides from databricks Academy and also joined some seminars in last year. Due to some project work , I'm not able to do my certification that time.

Here is the video completion certificate attached on this chat databricks_cideo_completion_cirt_page-0001Thanks & regards,

Subha Jha

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.