DELETE
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I haven't received a voucher as promised

Kashish
New Contributor III

Please help me getting my voucher so that I can plan to give my certification this month. I am really looking forward to receive it and making genuine efforts for the same. Please help me. I don't like pinging you again for one single thing but i am not getting any response anytime so this is demotivating for me. โ€‹

2 REPLIES 2

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi, the voucher was received as a reward for what exactly?

Kashish
New Contributor III

Hi, thanks for responding back. There was recently an event databricks Ai and data world tour event where they told us that we are eligible for 75% voucher if we attend the event and also complete the databricks lakehouse fundamentals certification. I did it quite sometime back on 11th November. In my last interaction with one of the representative, they said that vouchers will be distributed after first week of Dec. I just wanted to know when can I expect to get those, so that I can plan ahead for my certification.

โ€‹

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.