Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not received my certificate after passing Data Engineer Associate exam.

rpatel
New Contributor III

I've successfully passed Databricks Data Engineer Associate Certified exam but still have not received the certificate.

-----------------------------------------------

Hello Rupesh,

You have completed the assessment, Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate on 10 August 2022.

Result: PASS

You've passed the exam. You will receive the certification via Databricks Academy within 24 hours.

-----------------------------------------------

Can I please get an update on when should I receive the certificate?

27 REPLIES 27

Manjunathmm
New Contributor II

I had completed Databricks certificate Data Engineer Associate exam on 30th OCT but I did not receive the certificate so far, can you please take a look at it and send it.

monicaborges
New Contributor III

Hi, ​Can I please get an update on when should I receive the certificate?Screenshot_20221228-030153

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello, anyone still having issues please all email me: nadia.elsayed@databricks.com

liza_galt
New Contributor II

@Nadia ElsayedUPD: issue resolved. Got my badge today.

@Nadia ElsayedI’m facing the same issue. I passed ML Professional exam on Friday 03/17/2023 and haven’t received my certificate.

Mikkybukky
New Contributor II

I've also successfully passed Databricks Data Engineer Associate Certified exam on 17th March but still have not received the certificate

SwatiBais
New Contributor II

Hi @Nadia Elsayed​,

I hope you are doing well. I have passed the Databricks DataEngineer Associate Exam on Saturday April 8th 2023, I received an email from DataBricks with me exam score and stating that I passed, however, I did not receive any email with the badge or certificate so wanted to check with you if you could please help me out with this issue. Thank you for your time and help in this @Nadia Elsayed​ 

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello,

You should get it today - it takes 24-48 hours. Thank you

SwatiBais
New Contributor II

Hi @Nadia Elsayed​,

I wanted to check-in with you again as I have not yet received the certification badge or any email from Accredible. If you could please help me out with issue that would be great. Please let me know if you would need any details from my end.

Thank you in advance.

ACP
New Contributor III

Hello… I also have successfully passed my exam but still didn’t receive my certificate

even badges in my account shows 0 when I completed many of them … so annoying

pradyumn9999
New Contributor III

Its happening with me also. I don't know why does it take 48 hours to share certificate. It should me an automated process to give it on the go.

Vijay_Kumar
New Contributor II

HI @Vidula ,@Nadia1 -

I have completed the databricks data engineer associate  certification and it's past 24 hours but I have not received my credentials yet. my username/login <vijay0837@gmail.com>. Kindly help me with this.

Thx in advance.

Best,

VJ

Nadia1
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hello Vijay,

Thank you for reaching out. I just received your email and see you were able to access your credentials. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thank you! 

saitarun
New Contributor II

Hi @Nadia1 ,

I have successfully passed Data bricks Certified Data Engineer Associate exam on 15/02/2024.But I haven't received certificate badge yet.I raised the ticket #00437963.could you please help me in this...

Thanks,

Saitarun Ranga

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.