cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA for redeemed points voucher

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

Dear All @Vidula Khanna​ @Nadia Elsayed​ @Jose Gonzalez​

I redeemed points last week for voucher and have been chasing for past 2 days support team and marketing team for voucher as December dates are filling fast to schedule exam but haven't received voucher yet.

Is there an SLA so I can plan accordingly my certification without further delay.

Your quick response is much appreciated. Thanks

Regards

Smitha

Regards

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Smitha Nelapati​ 

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please run through the following best practice steps:

1. Allow 48 hours to pass after the voucher distribution date or allot the time frame noted in the initial offer email.
  2. Check your spam folder.
  3. Did you use a different email address to complete the voucher eligibility criteria?
  4. If none of the steps above have resolved the issue, please submit a ticket to our help center.

In case you have any other questions or concerns related to this issue, please refer to this Community Post.

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

Dear @Vidula Khanna​ 

Thanks for your response, please find my comments

1) I redeemed points on 2nd Dec, it's been more than 4 days including weekend. I scanned through email and ordered history carefully and no distribution time frame is mentioned.

2) I do not have any email from databricks in spam folder

3) I verified again my profile settings, and email id is still the same, company email id.

4) Yesterday I submitted 3 tickets at help center link provided by marketing team but haven't received any acknowledgement or ticket number to follow up. I have created another ticket now using the link which you shared but not received any acknowledgement email after submission.

Note: 4 points mentioned above do not provide any kind of support in resolving the issue. The issue is at center which shares voucher for points redeemed.

Please advise if I enroll for exam by paying amount, can I cancel it with full refund? and reschedule my exam using voucher after I receive it?

Regards

Smitha

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

@Vidula Khanna​ Good Morning,

Do you have update on my ticket #00244807?

Regards

Smitha

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

hi @Vidula Khanna​ 

Gentle Reminder, please follow up on ticket #00244807

Regards

Smitha

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

hi @Vidula Khanna​ 

Gentle Reminder, please follow up on ticket #00244807

Regards

Smitha

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Smitha Nelapati​ 

Friendly reminder, as stated on the rewards description, that Databricks Certification sponsorship codes redeemed from the Rewards Store could take up to 10 business days. 

If you had submitted the reward request on Friday, Dec 2, the date to expect your sponsor code would be Dec 15. 

We're happy to see about expediting this for you! 

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

TCS Confidential

Thanks @Vidula Khanna<mailto:

vidula.khanna@databricks.com

> for the update.

I checked the site for terms and conditions and there is no mention of 10 business days wait period. I do not understand the business logic for 10 business days policy when voucher has to be emailed but not shipped.

I can't afford to wait until 15th when December slots are full.

I would really appreciate it if it were expedited and share a voucher by 8th/9th December at the earliest.

Thanks

Smitha

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Smitha Nelapati​ 

As per the conditions, please bear with us. I have forwarded your request to the team.

Thanks and Regards

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

Thanks @Vidula Khanna​ 

I appreciate you expediting my request but still haven't heard from Academic team which concerns me. I hope Academic responds to request today.

And I am not asking to bend any condition; it is email voucher and not a product so was trying to understand the business policy to wait for 10 business days.

Regards

Smitha

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II
TCS Confidential Dear @Vidula Khanna Hope you are doing well. Gentle Reminder to follow up with respective team to expedite the process. Regards, Smitha
Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.