cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual): 10 October - 31 October

Published on ‎09-17-2024 03:51 AM by Community Manager | Updated on ‎10-04-2024 01:59 AM

🚀 Join the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual)! 🚀

📅 Mark your calendars from 10 October - 31 October 2024!

💡 Upskill today across data engineering, data analysis, machine learning, and generative AI. Join the thousands who have elevated their career with Databricks training and certification.

🎟️ Complete at least one of the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual) courses below within the duration, and earn a 50%-off Databricks certification voucher (worth US $100) and a 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs.

Data Engineering with Databricks

Data Engineer Learning Plan 

Customers & Prospects  | Partners

Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks

Data Engineer Learning Plan 

Customers & Prospects | Partners

Data Analysis with Databricks SQL

Data Analyst Learning Plan 

Machine Learning with Databricks

Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan

Machine Learning in Production

Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan

Generative AI Engineering with Databricks

Generative AI Engineering Pathway

If you have any questions, check out the FAQ page in Databricks Community - Databricks Academy Learners Group first. If you can’t find the answers, ask them the Databricks Academy Learners Group and engage your fellow learners.

See you there! 📚🎓🧑‍💻🧑‍

Add to Calendar
Starts:
Thu, Oct 10, 2024 08:00 AM PDT
Ends:
Thu, Oct 31, 2024 10:00 PM PDT
65 Comments
tabrejtamboli
New Contributor II

Can i start course now?

Yes, please feel free to start the course now, but ensure the course is completed between October 10 and October 31 in order to qualify for the certification discount.

rajeshbhosale
New Contributor II

Thank you for the upskilling incentive. I have a question regarding the training modules: If I complete any of the currently available training modules in the next few days, rather than between October 10, 2024, and October 31, 2024, will I receive a discount voucher right away?

No, please ensure you complete the course between October 10 and October 31 to be eligible for the discount voucher. The vouchers will be distributed to all eligible participants in the first week of November

dbarua
Visitor II

Is this only applicable to partners and customers? I am using community account however the links here directs to partner portal. 

Another query - Will it be applicable for courses which we start ealier and finish before October 10, 2024?

Please use the 'Customers & Prospects' links in the post above to access Databricks academy as a prospect.

Participants will only be eligible for the voucher if one of the courses listed above is completed between October 10 and October 31

ricardoruiz
New Contributor II

muchas gracias, 

pardeepX
Visitor II

I have already benefited from a previous Festival and received a voucher after completing one of these courses. If I complete another course, will I be eligible for a voucher again this time?

Thanks for participating! Yes, you will be eligible for a voucher during this Learning Festival too if you complete another one of the courses listed above between October 10 - 31.

Casper28
Visitor II

Where to start the Course? is this enabled now or have to wait till oct ?

You can access the courses using the direct enrolment links in the post above. Please feel free to start any of the courses now, but please ensure you complete the course between October 10 - 31 to be eligible for the incentive.

can you please tell me I am unable to find 

The enrolment links are listed in blue next to the course names in the Event post. Please select the relevant 'Customers & Prospects' link in order to be enrolled within Customer Academy.

DeepakS
Visitor II

Hi, 
Should I register anywhere and complete the course to get the voucher or just complete it using my account.

You can access the courses using the direct enrolment links in the post above. 

yyonm
New Contributor II

Hi, Is possible use the voucher to get the Apache Spark Developer?

Would like to know this as well

Yes, the voucher will be valid on the Apache Spark Developer certification exam too.

Yes, the voucher will also be valid for the Apache Spark certification