cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual): 10 October - 31 October

Published on ‎09-17-2024 03:51 AM by Community Manager | Updated on ‎10-04-2024 01:59 AM

🚀 Join the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual)! 🚀

📅 Mark your calendars from 10 October - 31 October 2024!

💡 Upskill today across data engineering, data analysis, machine learning, and generative AI. Join the thousands who have elevated their career with Databricks training and certification.

🎟️ Complete at least one of the Databricks Learning Festival (Virtual) courses below within the duration, and earn a 50%-off Databricks certification voucher (worth US $100) and a 20% discount coupon for Databricks Academy Labs.

Data Engineering with Databricks

Data Engineer Learning Plan 

Customers & Prospects  | Partners

Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks

Data Engineer Learning Plan 

Customers & Prospects | Partners

Data Analysis with Databricks SQL

Data Analyst Learning Plan 

Machine Learning with Databricks

Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan

Machine Learning in Production

Machine Learning Practitioner Learning Plan

Generative AI Engineering with Databricks

Generative AI Engineering Pathway

If you have any questions, check out the FAQ page in Databricks Community - Databricks Academy Learners Group first. If you can’t find the answers, ask them the Databricks Academy Learners Group and engage your fellow learners.

See you there! 📚🎓🧑‍💻🧑‍

Add to Calendar
Starts:
Thu, Oct 10, 2024 08:00 AM PDT
Ends:
Thu, Oct 31, 2024 10:00 PM PDT
65 Comments
AyubkhanNazar
Visitor II

Can i get voucher for spark developer associate certificate.

Yes, the discount voucher will also be valid on the Apache Spark developer associate certification

Ayesha
Visitor II

Hi Team,

I'd really appreciate it if you can respond to my question. I plan to take up 2 certifications, the associate  and professional data engineering certifications. Can I complete two learning paths and avail a discount for both the certifications?

Many Thanks,

Ayesha

Unfortunately the incentive is limited to one certification code per participant. We run the Learning Festival on a regular basis, so please engage in our next event if you would like to receive an additional certification discount.

Sure thankyou so much for the update. When is the next Learning Festival?

We will be releasing the exact dates shortly, but likely towards the end of January 2025.

mishu920
Visitor II

I had already completed the course data engineering with databricks before on customer academy on same mail and now when I migrated to partner academy it's showing completed. How will voucher be applicable as I want to take Data Engineer associate certification?

You will need to complete one of the other eligible courses between October 10 - 31 in order to qualify if you have already completed the Data Engineering with Databricks course previously.

Zia_Ur_Rahman
Visitor II

When I click on 'Customers & Prospects' link, I see reset password screen and when I try entering my old and new passwords, it gives an error saying current password is incorrect. Please help.

Please raise a training support ticket: https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training

sachinjoseph26
Visitor II

How do start the program. I cant see any option to start the courses.

Please click on either the 'Customers & Prospects' or 'Partners' links included within the original post. These will enrol you in the relevant course within either Customer or Partner Academy respectively.

Pravin08
New Contributor III

@J_Anderson wrote:

Please click on either the 'Customers & Prospects' or 'Partners' links included within the original post. These will enrol you in the relevant course within either Customer or Partner Academy respectively.

Where is the link? There is no link shared anywhere but just a promotion of the event.

desagar_321
New Contributor

If I complete the training on 12th October 2024, when will I get the voucher coupon and when can I use it to appear for the Databricks DE Associate certification?

All coupons will be distributed after the event in early November. The voucher will be valid for 6 months.

jassi1997
Visitor II

How early can i get the voucher. is it possible to get it by 15th october?
I cannot wait for a month.

Unfortunately not. All vouchers will be distributed after the event in early November.

chetansunku
Visitor II

Hi Team,

I have a quick question. Can I start the course now and finish it between 10 oct - 31 oct or else I should begin the course in that time period to avail the 50% discount on certification exam.

Thanks

Please feel free to begin the course now, so long as you complete the course during October 10 - 31 you will be eligible for the discount voucher.